Saturday, February 10, 2007

Next Leg

Matt Jess and I went to Hell's Gate Game Park today for a mini-safari. It was truly spectacular in every way. I would love to share more with you all about it but I have limited email access right now and I can't even upload any pics for you yet.

I am leaving Matt and Jess's tonight taking the red eye bus from Nairobi to Kampala. I leave at 21:30 here and arrive at 9:30 am in Kampala. Much better than arriving in a big strange city at 9pm especially since I was unable to get a phone and I don't know how to reach Chris when I get there. So I will be taking Scandinavian Bus Line, here's the link:

www.scandinaviagroup.com/Scandinavia%20Express/index.htm

I have left Jason with specific instructions to buy a ticket over here if he doesn't hear from me by 12:30pm my time 1:30 am Victoria time. He'll just be sobering up by that time anyway ;) This is the most dangerous leg of the trip when I will be the most vulnerable and have the least access to communications.

OK- I'll keep you posted as soon as I can get my next ethernet fix.